Toprope is committed to ensuring the Occupational Health and Safety of all stakeholders, inclusive of employees, customers, contractors, service providers, suppliers and the public who may be affected by our operations.
We strive to:
• Implement the ISO 45001 as the foundation from which to strive for continual improvement in performance.
• Identify hazards, assess associated risks and implement appropriate mitigation measures to eliminate or minimise risks.
• Create awareness of Health and Safety risks and encourage individual responsibility within our team.
• Ensure that the contents of this policy are communicated to stakeholders who are required to fulfil their OHS obligations.
• Participate in all Toprope’s safety initiatives, long-term goals and support policies and procedures.
Toprope employs a full-time HSEQ Department who are skilled in the unique environment of Industrial Rope Access and we take great care in employing personnel that are highly skilled and accredited in accordance with the relevant local and/or international codes of practice.
We are very proud of our safety record and are working hard to reach (and exceed) our target of
1 000 000 hours without a safety incident of any kind, in the very near future.