Toprope runs one of the finest rope access training facilities available in the industry. The venue features in excess of 8 tons of structural steel work. It is equipped to run IRATA Rope Access courses for all levels of trainees and these courses are taught by some of the most highly skilled rope access trainers in South Africa.
The Toprope IRATA Rope Access Training Centre features:
- Courses for all levels of trainees
- A dedicated in-house IRATA trainer
- 8 tons of structural steel work
- A Confined Space Training facility
In addition, the Toprope Training Department offers:
- Abseiler skills training, including:
- Hand Tools at Height
- Coatings and Corrosion Control
- Welding and Gas Cutting
- The Toprope Apprentice Programme that prepares aspiring abseilers for the rope access industry through superior skills training and hands on experience. This is an intensive training programme which involves a lot of site work and which focuses on multi-skilling candidates. Candidates only qualify for offshore work once they receive a recommendation from a local project manager.
For more information about the courses we offer, please call 021 510 2828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.